A. J. Kierstead hosts this hour long, weekly interview show with experts, business owners, and artists across New England.
* Get to know the people behind local businesses
* Hear interviews with experts in government, law, and policy where we take complex topics and breakdown what is important to know about them
* Listen to musical guests in studio performing their original songs, learn about their journey, and hear their views on the world
* Coverage of local events and interviews with local journalists on important subjects
* Listen to A. J., a news and politics junkie, laugh and yell at what’s happening in the world with his, sometimes informed, friends and guests.
A. J. is also the host of The Legal Impact, a podcast produced for the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, featuring short discussions on legal topics around sports, business, technology, sports, civil rights, and the constitution with over 22,000 downloads. He was the long time executive producer of Granite State of Mind and does the morning news and sports update for WKXL.
Check out a couple episodes of The Legal Impact: